Jennifer Occhipinti Tonelli MA,CCC-SLP is a New Jersey State licensed and ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist, with over 20 years of experience. Jen graduated from Trenton State College with a BS degree in Speech Language Pathology and a minor in Deaf Education. She received a MA degree from Montclair State University in Communication and Science Disorders. Jen has experience working in a variety of settings including public schools, private schools, private practice, and home-based early intervention.
During her 20 plus years in the field, Jen has experience in the areas of autism, multiple disabilities, articulation, language, central auditory processing disorders, oral motor skills, tethered oral tissue, feeding therapy, behavioral feeding therapy, early intervention, augmentative systems and/or evaluations, pragmatics, aural rehabilitation, fluency, behavior modification, apraxia, Lindamood Bell Lips reading program, accent reduction, and voice.
- Jen is certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA certified)
- Jen is a member of the New Jersey Speech and Hearing Association (NJSHA)
- Jen is trained in Compton P-ESL program for accent reduction
- Jen is trained in Sara Rosenfeld's Talk Tools
- Jen is trained in the Beckman Oral Motor Protocol
- Jen has trained with the Center for Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
- Jen has completed training from the International Association of Orofacial Myology and is currently working towards her certification.